Sometimes in global logistics, urgent needs or unforeseen high volumes of freight require an air charter (aircraft chartering). Dausam Nigeria Limited can arrange an air charter for project freight to most locations throughout the world. Oil and gas facility parts, over-sized equipment like lathes, CNC, mining, and construction machinery, break bulk cargos, and government and military-related initiatives all commonly ship via air charter. Part charters are possible for substantial, but not overly large cargos. Dausam Nigeria Limited usual aircraft charter routes are to Asia, Europe, Latin American, Russia and the CIS nations.
If you need a full aircraft charter for extremely heavy or bulky cargo, such as a Boeing 747 or even an Antonov 124, our freight forwarding air charter service can obtain these planes using our database and connections with thousands of planes and reputable operators. When immediate delivery worldwide is a must and air charter is the only possible means of delivering the cargo on time, depend of Dausam Nigeria Limited.
Services offered in conjunction with air charters:
- Flights out of every major airport in Nigeria
- Flights into every major airport and most secondary airports throughout the world;
- Over-width / out-of-gauge and heavy haul trucking to the airport;
- Foreign country receiving, foreign import customs clearance, and trucking freight to take the project cargo to site;
- Crane availability for on and offloading air cargo in and out of the plane;
- Legalization/Consularization for countries requiring such documentation;
- Nigeria Export regulatory filings;
- Packages, boxes, pallets and crates;
- Export packing;
- Coordination of shipment throughout the entire shipment- “from cradle to grave”.